Thursday, December 10, 2015

Kubis OH Kubis

Assalamualaikum. I have a fun story to share. Just now, my mom asked me to make a fried kubis. For tonight dinner. So, i go and prepared the ingredients. My mom asked to separate the leave and the stem. So, i separated them.  I cut some onion and garlics and a half of carrot. My mom put the pan on the stove. I put olive oil into the pan. I fried the onion and the garlic first. Then i put the carrot. When i was cutting the onions, my mom told me to throw the rubbish that i made. Vegetables rubbish. So, i throw them. And start cooking.....until the enddd. What so fun about this story? Here comes the funnn.

My mom was cleaning up the kitchen. She go to the bin to throw the rubbish. Then, she saw a stemmmmm in the binnnnn....hahahahaha!!!!!! Why it is funny? Because i must fried the stem together. But i throw them. Because my mom asked to throw the ''rubbish''. The stem was with it. So, i throw  them. Amd, the quantity  was a little. the end. hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment