Friday, September 18, 2015

Good Luck

         hye there. Long time no see since January hah? Busy..maybe? Hahaha. About my friend. She is done with the school. She left the school. She can't take it anymore. Yeah, since the first year in the school.  She always said she want to go to other school except tahfiz. But she afraid to say to her father. And now, she not afraid anymore. Her father just agree with her aaaanndd GO. Yeah, since the holiday of merdeka, she's not return to the school for a 2 weeks! What does she do at home? dreaming?sleeping? Oh wow ! And the 3rd week she come to school and take all her belonging. ALL. Including food. A little of food. It's okay. She's going to other school. Agama and hostel. But not tahfiz. Warning ! Not Tahfiz ! I'm kinda a liitle bit scared with her. Why? because i scared if she will exposed wildly in socialize. Yeah, wildly. But what can I do? Just pray for her. all that, that I can do. Wish the best for her !

          Good luck friend. I hope you will still revising al-quran that you have memorize them. I hope you not exposed wildly in socialize. If  you're exposed, try to control yourself. No. Not yourself. Your nafsu. All that for you friend. I hope that is your best decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment